PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2011, 12:02
FTO VENTUM AIR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear felixflyer

As i assume you are from UK.
Best solution for you will be just jump in to the plane and visit polish schools. That will give you all answers.

Unfortunately, some people (R-27) on this forum for the purpose of his life took a generation of false opinions on Ventum AIr. These individuals remain anonymous, which makes them frivolous source of information. They are just cowards who are not able to provide and take responsibility for his words.
So to avoid bad decisions I propose that you just came to Poland for one day and on your own eyes convinced of the advantages or disadvantages of each school.

A few weeks ago Polish CAA has published a very restrictive rules for the pilot schools that can train the foreigners in English.
In a few days on our website should show what the new certificate to the relevant entry in this field.

And I hope this information will help you make decisions.

Training in Poland has many advantages. It is cheaper than in other EU countries, the level of education is very high, the price of accommodation is very low, cost of living is extremely low.

At the moment I may recommend two schools. Of course, Ventum Air and Bartolini Air. They are very long on the market, for 2 years we working together, and until such time as our certificate of practical (we need 1 more week), all of our students'practical training takes place in Bartolini Air.

From the first week of April only those two schools will have Tecnam Aircraft P2006T - which are very cheap in the training.

With little money, you may build your TT on ME plane.

Good luck in continuing your training