PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ra Aus Not Goming To A Cta Near You
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2011, 03:28
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should have a very close look at the syllabus, it looks rather adjacent to the CASA Airworthiness Administration exam syllabus.

This quite remarkable similarity is, no doubt, related to the fact that SAAA did not develop a syllabus to assist in training owners to conduct their own maintenance, but have simply accepted a completely inappropriate syllabus, at the direction of the CASA Permissions Center.

Making SAAA little more than a glove puppet for CASA ---- but a profitable glove puppet.
Making it just another "compliant" organization.

When some of you blokes get off your horses to walk in the real world, you may see the damage being attributed to the "divided we fall, united we conquer" FACT. It's standard CASA divisive mantra.

Has anyone really considered why the proportional growth in RA-Aus mirrors the losses in "those" other compliant organizations?

If the SAAA think they will rearrange my owner maintenance on my experimental RA-Aus aircraft they will be in for a fight. Me, with the support of 10,000 others.