PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This happened yesterday in Guatemala
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2002, 22:55
Steve76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps Lu has been reincarnated as Flare Dammit.

What you seem oblivious to here FD is that we all respect each others opinions until we run into persons like you.

I am your average professional pilot who really really enjoys listening to Nick, Flying Lawyer, paco, XNR , and a host of others. I think as a collective we all take their thoughts seriously and spend some time dwelling on them. One of the main reasons is that they have credibility. Their experience and history is well documented and it justifies their comments.

Your history is a mystery. You are obviously inexperienced and a very nasty individual. I think when you look for your first job this will become very apparent to possible employers.
I think you are most wise to hide under your bed on this one as this is a small industry that takes a long time to forget.

MY ONLY BEEF with your comments is that you are obviously slagging someone you do not know with very little information gathered from 3rd hand sources. Get one of your lawyer siblings to explain to you how ridiculous you sound. NO ONE here endorses the actions of that pilot they just demand a fair trial.

Please reread the last paragraph.....

Please reread that paragraph again....

And once more.... read that paragraph.

DO YOU GET IT! I hope so because I have managed to develop fully blown RSI trying to explain it to you....

hugs and kisses

Steve

PS: NOTE all that said without swearing!

Last edited by Steve76; 13th Sep 2002 at 03:08.