PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Aircraft Orders
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2011, 13:10
raven11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Climb Out:

I hear what you're saying mate, but do you really think that CRM is the most important thing when it comes to hiring pilots?

Kontract Killer....."The current management now consider you and the lofty opinions of your experience as a temporary necessary annoyance and nothing else".

KK, after reading your post a couple of times I have to admit that it is a well written account of things (all except me being at the right place at the right time, watching Top Gun over and over, and being an A scale w****r).

I remember feeling very much the same as you about the senior Cathay pilots I flew with. I spent 10 years here as an F/O, and much of what you say is true. But I think I'd rather fly with an experienced "jerk" than with an inexperienced "nice guy" any day. So would the passengers. In any case, I hope you're glad you got that off your chest?

Badair...I read your post too, and in reply....I'll bet you "wish" you really were...

I may suffer from delusions of my own...but unlike KK, you remain boring and predictable.