PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2011, 02:37
metrosmoker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Incredible. Quoting the 12th Man,
"Geeze you guys are FU&^ED in the head sometimes.

You clowns have bagged Creedy for just about every article he has written over th last 12months, but when he says something negative about management, he is suddenly a good reporter.

Borghetti turns up to the Senate enquiry and the winds of change are sweeping through aviation in this country. This makes him better than AJ and BB because they didnt turn up. Correct me if I am wrong, and I know I`m not, but didn`t Borghetti not show up once before?
Oh thats right, he was doing something more important. Maybe the other 2 were as well today.

Virgin are set to annnounce a Cadet scheme. That is ok, because it doesn`t effect Qantas mainline. It is only the Jetstar cadetship that is a threat to jobs, safety, career progression.

And one last question. You guys are claiming that QF are being unreasonable with EBA negotiations. You have OFFERED to be more productive for a very small wage increase. As a shareholder, Why aren`t you being as productive as you could be in the first place? Why does the company have to pay you more money to be efficient?