PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2011, 19:18
TCR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Giuseppe G.
And ..i would like to ask...i have been looking further exercise about fuel/speed/distance and time for a couple of weeks...but i can find no exercise in web!!! only relating to Speed/distance and time....and the fuel???
i'm a bit worried about it...because i've heard and read in the forum that in the test there may be fuel's questions!!!
Speed Distance Time | OASC: RAF Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre

This website has practise questions for RAF selection tests. There are options on the grey box at the top for S/D/T, Fuel Calculation as well as Orientation questions (as the NATS Assessment Day 1 tips state you should practise calculating directions and headings using the 360 degrees of the compass). The website is especially helpful as it times you for 10 questions and tells you which ones you got wrong (as well as the right answer).

It has been discussed before on this thread that the questions on the NATS paper are mostly more difficult and complex than those on the above website but the basic principles and calculations involved remain the same.

With regards to the information on aircraft, you will be tested on the information provided by NATS in the 25-page document, and as stated on the 1st page of it, "it can not be stressed enough how important it is for you to learn the information enclosed". So obviously the more information you learn, the higher your chance of success will be.

Good luck!

Last edited by TCR; 17th Mar 2011 at 19:34.