PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arabian Jets
Thread: Arabian Jets
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2011, 16:31
FrankR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a few general comments, and a specific one as well.

First, take the best job offered! I always laugh when I read a post from someone with 1,200 hours who asks "should I fly for Delta or American". Do you have multiple job offers? If you have a job, why do you want to leave?

Second, Arabian Jets (like the name implies) is in Saudi Arabia. If you haven't lived there, figure it out.

Third, almost without exception, management companies are imperfect, and none of them revolve around pilots. Like Mr. B200 Driver said, do your job and quit your bitchen because it doesn't do you or anyone else any good. Being a chief pilot (as a few posters have alleged B200 to be) is about the most thankless job in aviation. Until you've been there for a year or two, why not give him some slack?

With that said, I know a guy who has a friend who either works in, or has heard of Jeddah. He says Arabian jets is better than average, pays their bills, and is adding aircraft. In the past few months, they have hired a few and fired a few.

Too bad you didn't say what you applied for, but if you need a job, I'd take it, it's better than average and they pay.

Oh, as a final comment, who the He$$ has EVER heard of an employment contract? If you worked for me, I'd have <that poster> drug tested regularly.

FR