PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 15th Mar 2011, 08:36
VIMD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well VIMD, you are wrong and 'Pete is right on the money. The only Cadets that have gone over to instructing at AAPA are those who were unable to complete the REX First Officer Training program. Some others have simply washed out and have sought life elsewhere. It happens. Not everyone will make it through.

The fantasy you refer to about cadets (the best ones) choosing to instruct at AAPA, is just that. A fantasy!

And yes I have that on very good authority.
Hi Krusty, I don't want to enter into an argument, but the fact of the matter is that there are five instructors from the cadet programme at AAPA. One of those did not get checked to line on the SAAB (a cadet from the second course). That leaves four from course 4 and 5. Two were the best on their course. I don't have it on good authority, I know it for a fact... I suggest checking your source...

With regards to the overseas contracts, I suggest you look a bit deeper into the parent company for the reason. Maybe, just maybe some of the overseas airlines are seeing through the bulls#!% REX/AAPA is trying to sell them on the marketing trips. I don't even need to go into how capable the marketing team is that go on these trips...