PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meloz and 89
Thread: Meloz and 89
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2002, 08:01
waterops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kaptin M:
I for one am not entirely innocent of some of the "goings on"
Don't insult our collective intelligence. Are you trying to paint yourself as the "gentleman activist/protester"?
"Oh, I did make a few cowardly, late-night, abusive, anonymous phone calls but it was ONLY LIGHT-HEARTED!!! Jokes, Mate, just jokes!"
...I valued ... democracy ...supposed right...freely express...legal framework.
Once again, puh-LEASE... I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read that bit. PLEASE DON'T GIVE US THAT ABSOLUTE CRAP. Why can't you just admit you did it all because you wanted to win, you didn't want to have to leave for an overseas job (both good reasons) and because you were GREEDY. It was about MONEY. Admit it. Be a man.

Do you really expect us to believe mashed potato is the worst thing you did or heard of being done to a scab? Apart from THREE out of 1350-odd pilots? Yeah. RI-IIIIIIGHT.

"men", you say, in quotes to denigrate scabs' manliness but anonymous phone calls of that nature are one of the least "manly" things I can think of.

As for "3-4 times the income", are you talking $400 000 p.a.? Give me a break!! Now you ARE talking absolute crap. I'm sorry, but you are.

Oddly, I DO believe your protestation that you didn't paint "SCAB" on fences. I guess you couldn't be everywhere at once.

greybeard: Perhaps you could only call ANFO that if he was covered in a fine, velvet-like (pseudo) leather. (Such as suede.)