PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 14th Mar 2011, 17:16
wickednorthernwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Is there anyone else?

Thanks keepitup.

Well the jungle drums are busy today because I also heard that Sterling had been given 14 days notice by National Grid to get their house in order and that INCLUDES PAYING ALL STAFF ANY MONEY THAT IS OWED!

Wow where are they going to get that from? Many of the staff have been struggling for months with the salary problems so I would doubt that they are all paid up to date.

Then there are their creditors and from what I can gather there will be many of those. It could include EAAAS for that engine (unless it is already paid for, as no one is confirming or denying that) and what about the Police and the pipeline people (including National Grid) do they have any comeback for the extra costs involved of getting their jobs done by someone else?

Look on the bright side - they are presumably still getting income from renting hangarage to EAAAS unless they moved after the "teddies out the cot" incident.

Another rumour - not sure if there is any truth in it - was that they are managing to fly "jollies". How can they do that without an AOC?