PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Double Engine Removal for Kulula at Lanseria
Old 13th Mar 2011, 17:33
lodewyk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as you all can see,im not hiding behind a nickname,like most of you who has a mouth full to say about enineers/mechanics.

you should all count your blessings that there is people like us around to fix whatever you guys brake during a 3 hour sortie. yes thats right,sometimes it takes a pilot 10 minutes to brake an aircraft.then its us who has to run around and get it fixed so that you can carry on to do your so important job,or to get you a replacement aircraft.

do not!!!!!!! look down at us as if we are the scum of the earth,we are here to help you and so should you help us.

you should see how incompetent some pilots are,saa,sax,link,british,delta,quantas,everybody has pilots and everybody has engineers/mechanics.
after all,we are all just human and you make mistakes and i make mistakes and you know whats the best of all,is that these things that we fly around in,this things that we fix that we call aeroplane,were build by humans. yes,they were build by your own kind.
it took us 100 odd years to get were we are today and we are still learing,aviation is still learning from its mistakes,nobody is perfect,not you as a pilot and also not me.

get over it buddy,dont think that one companies maintanece is better than the others,they are all the same,in south africa,nigeria,usa,brittan,france and let me tell you another thing,engineers/mechanics in south africa are underpaid and over worked,i dont think that there are engineers/mechanics anywhere in the world who has got more depth and guts than here on homesoil.
im proud of my fellow engineers/mechanics.