PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 13th Mar 2011, 17:12
Ye Olde Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand only Nat Grid and a couple of tiny pipelines left so a couple of Jetrangers on those contracts appears to be the core of what is left.

A lot of overheads to cover so lets see what happens this week.

For more background click this link
The face from the past that left me gasping | News

To save you reading it here is the intro...

One of the members of my social set at university was called Lucy Cummings. I remember she studied English. Later, I was impressed that she was doing an MBA at Insead.

She was one of the first of my contemporaries to take this step and it seemed like a terribly grown-up thing to do. My circle of friends broke up and she disappeared from my consciousness.

Then, yesterday, there she was. I was reading a Sunday paper account of the spectacular crash of Erinaceous. My eyes were drawn to a picture of the chief operating officer. My God, it was Lucy.

In the same way that Lucy, I'm sure would say if asked, that never in a million years did she see me doing what I'm doing, I could not imagine her heading up a property services group worth more than £400 million and a stock market high-flier. If pressed, I would have thought she had become a teacher or was perhaps running her own small business somewhere.

Last edited by Ye Olde Pilot; 13th Mar 2011 at 17:23.