PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 13th Mar 2011, 11:51
wickednorthernwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Megalomania rules ok

With Sterling losing their contracts, I am assuming here that EAAAS and Police have gone, but what about the pipeline inspections?

I know "assume" makes an ass out of u and me but I still have to do a lot of it with no hard facts.

With the assumption that new contracts have to be sought, it makes one wonder if the megalomaniac at the helm intends to bid for any of them After all someone has to do the work and so why not the kind, caring, well loved management at Longmint. They would have to do it as there isn't anyone else left is there? They were all tired of

Rumour has it that EAAAS is still owed for an engine. Is this the original engine or have they had to dig deep for another one? Hopefully not another one as I understand everything at Sterling was mortgaged or sold. Is it easy to remove an engine from a helicopter? Hopefully it will fit into the type that are at the company the contract goes to

It must be a hard line to walk trying to keep the air ambulance flying and dealing with Longmint. not one I would like to walk.

Good luck for the future of all Sterling/Longmint staff with the exception of very senior management.

Just where did all the money go?

Last edited by wickednorthernwitch; 13th Mar 2011 at 14:41. Reason: spelling mistake