PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2011, 14:55
JewelF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hala22

The casual photo should be just what is said. Casual. But no smoking in it, no alcohol. Plain and sweet. Simple. If there's other people in the photo then that's alright, just make sure you can be seen properly.

The business suit photos should be you standing with your hands to your sides so they can see your nails. A smile. The bun is up to you. You'd be facing the camera anyway, so they wouldnt see it. I'll say use what hairstyle works for your face in the photos but do make sure its neat and not over the top. This is a photo that was given to my friend. They asked her to dress like this on her return to the Final Interview.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2d85oxw.jpg

alexandra1983

1) Your accomodation is given to you sometimes only a few days before your DOJ. No worries about it. When you touch down in Dubai, you will be met at the airport and taken to your room. In your room you can have up to 3 flatmates. You're given a free chance to change rooms in your first year and after that you have to pay a fee. Also if you want to move into your own individual apartment, Ek will pay for it.

2) It'll be a good idea to walk with extra money just in case you have to purchase some household things. However, Ek does give you a stipen on touch down, so you can purchase whatever you need with that money. Or in some lucky cases, your flat mates would already have what you need and if they're nice, they'll share with you.

3) See number two?

Queen Christine

I've heard that even if you're enrolled in school, it does not matter. If they want you, they'll take you.

About tips, read the forum and you'll know everything there is to know. There's no tips list. Everything's right here. A summarized advice? Smile and be yourself!