PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2011, 08:44
Kulverstukas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you not find it interesting that certain individuals join this forum and start presenting / commenting on this topic in a very biased manner?
No, I do not, because if you look into any other threads about, say, India or asia accident, you can always find peoples who will put comments based on nationality and if you look into any thread about accident in Russia or former Eastern block countries, you always find somebody who comments on basis east vs west.

Do you not find it very curious that the wreckage of this plane is still sitting on the pavement?
What so precious is left in this poor debris to sacrify it? I think anything of interest is already investigated. Such question can only arise if you doesn't want to belive in "Russkies investigation", so then you too commenting on this topic in a very biased manner.

I don't think we'll find out the truth behind this event for a long time.
What "truth" dou you want to find out? Technically, we know precisely WHAT and WHEN happened in this poor flight. We don't know WHY for sure, but this is not strange because it is psychological, not technical issue. You can't know for sure people motives, you can only explain them with some degree of likelihood.

Last edited by Kulverstukas; 13th Mar 2011 at 12:40.