PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crp-5
Thread: Crp-5
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2002, 18:00
Tinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate to tell you this HapHazard but it was indeed the wind arm I snapped off, and quite intentionally. Having used what my experience showed to be a superior product to the Crappy5, I spent a few weeks persevering with the superfluous piece of plastic (the wind arm not the crp5) but the final decision was made, it had to go. It was removed as it was, based on a fair trial, nothing more than a waste of space. (Although it did pain me to do so as I had spent 70+ notes on it). Again I had compared the wind up/wind down method over a period of time and based on my experience, weighing up the pros and cons I found the former to be quicker and more effective.
The cursor remained though as it did occasionally come in useful.
I was only putting across my own personal advise in my post above, the 'poster' is not obliged to take it and hopefully will not base his/her decision based solely on one opinion alone but will weigh up everyone’s responses and hopefully come up with a solution suitable to their own personal preferences.
If you wish to insult my opinions in future, I would be grateful if you would do by personal e-mail or private message. I will consider your opinions and may or may not get back to you.