PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - East Anglian Air Ambulance temporarily grounded/Longmint status
Old 11th Mar 2011, 18:49
wickednorthernwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil LONGMINT are to aviation what "strangles" is to horses!

My understanding is that EAAAS had to purchase the engine initially but they did eventually, with a little persuasion, recoup the cost from Sterling. This is from one of those "chinese whispers" but I cannot imagine Gerry Hermer being involved in anything illegal, especially if it is to benefit Longmint, and as EAAAS is a charity they are bound by lots of rules and regulations. Would you put your neck on the line for LONGMINT

Fast, Sterling, TAMS, Skydrift and Alan Mann are all part of LONGMINT along with Fairoaks and Shoreham. This is not a definitive list as they have their poison ivy spreading over lots of companies unfortunatley. If they are "selling" assets from one company to another within the group I sincerely hope that it hasn't all been done legally. I would be very happy to report them and it wouldn't be secretly.

I don't know any of the directors of Longmint but it seems from my understanding of the situation they must have got their degrees from the same university as the Gadaffi family. Or maybe they just went to the same shop for their genes!

Oh if only I was a real witch what fun I would have.