PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2011, 16:50
marca82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Belfast

Hi there i was just wondering if anybody else has been accepted for the assessment day on thursday 24th march at luton? I live in belfast and would be nice to meet someone from here and not to be alone. another thing is i am not quite sure if i got invited because that's the email i got:

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to attend an assessment session for Cabin Crew with easyJet for your chosen base.

We would like to invite you to attend an Assessment Centre on Thursday 24th March 2011 at 08:30 to be held at the easyJet academy in London Luton. Please note that as there are limited spaces available for your chosen base at this time, the assessments will be held at our training academy. If you are unsure for which base you have been invited, please refer back to the base you selected on your original application form.

Please email [email protected] to confirm your attendance, ensuring that you state your full name and assessment date in the email. Following that, if you are accepted onto the allocated date, easyJet will send a confirmation email which will include full details of the location of the event.

There is limited availability on these sessions and places are allocated on a first come first served basis, therefore please do not book travel, accommodation, etc, until you have received your confirmation email.
could anyone explain that to me? did anyone get similar e-mail?