PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meloz and 89
Thread: Meloz and 89
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2002, 13:34
ANFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Kapn M, Chris t , I think your comments are a bit rich arent they? Booby trapped, YES! Workmates fingers lacerated and infected:not nice! How dare you have the cheek to trivialise such bastardry! As you said I "was in the middle of things". Sure, I was in the middle of minding my own business at work. If you really want to know, I was on my way to get a coffee and a donut between flights. Have you got some mental image that I went up to a picket line blowing rasberries? Get real. Some nasty pasties in the AFAP ranks don't deny it! You probably even think that I recon you're all a bunch of bastards who deserve what ya got. Not true. I was, like most of my collegues in GA at the time, quite sympathetic to AFAP although we were quite aware of certain instances of hypocracy on the part of the 'Feds. Interestingly, you said that AFAP didn't condone bad behaviour. But you haven't said that YOU didn't. I sincerly would like to think that this is the case. Here's your big chance to say. 'Yeah, whoever did that must have been a real Pr!ck'. Personally Kapn I hold nothing against you. I am a bit troubled that yourself and some others have slung off at people who have done you absolutely no harm. Like me. I really wish that you guys get some perspective and take a bloody good look at yourselves. If you're going to discriminate against those who have wronged you fine. Aim your invective at them, not those who were on the sidelines. Fair enough? (PS Dont believe anything that JL said . We didn't!)