PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cyprus Airways Pilot Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2011, 20:54
cyflyer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
There are no "sour grapes" there is just plain and simple reality...
well then, please tell us, when did they become EuroMalakia, which you persist on refering to them, (highly derogatory term meaning EuroWa**kers) before you applied for to work for them, or after they rejected you ????? So every airline that has rejected you are either 'malakia' or 'scum bags'. And you don't have an attitude, or sour grapes ? really ?

All the top Cypriot pilots i know who have a real understanding of the situation have left the sinking ship because they can see the end and believe me it is near......
Really ? According to my Cyprus Airways pilot friends that I spoke to today, they don't know of any pilots that have left. Strange !
Your comparisons between CA and Aegean and the others is totally irrellevent. Utter nonsense.
And the New Olympic are taking advantage of CY's Poor management and its only a matter of time before one of them buys it
What ??? Are you talking of the New Olympic that is sacking its pilots and is about to close down ? THAT Olympic ?
I hope this Chinese airline that employs you realises how lucky it is have such a unique talent flying for it.
Yes, there has been nepotism and mismanagement, but I bet this can be said of many companies to some degree or another. Probably the smaller the country/island, the more prevallent this is.