PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS AIPA 7.30 report
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2011, 19:13
breakfastburrito

Location: On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone is zero
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“QF crews have had some tricky scenario's recently, and they have met the challenge.”

So have crews from other airlines.
Did I not say that? Its very easy to selectively quote to change the intent 180 degrees:
Originally Posted by breakfastburrito
QF crews have had some tricky scenario's recently, and they have met the challenge. I would expect crews from many other other high standard operators from around the world to also meet these challenges,
I've looked back carefully through this thread, I couldn't see anyone banging on about "we are the best", until you turned up with:
"The most serious near disaster QF has ever faced" was probably the accident in BKK.
Page 3
I presume you are quoting AJ with "The most serious near disaster QF has ever faced" from the 7:30 report, not pilots on this board. So right from the start, your comments have been designed to hijack this thread, using a management quote. Not sure what you agenda is here, but its not to assist pilots in a pay dispute with management. Do you actually have anything constructive to add to the debate, or are you just here to sh1t stir? I don't see any solutions or suggestions to help pilots, just bile. Prove me wrong.