PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This happened yesterday in Guatemala
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2002, 12:07
Steve76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flare Dammit, (Whit)

Your obvious ignorance of aviation is testament to your immaturity in this industry and inexperience as a pilot. I now think that you may just be an external observer of the industry masqerading to insight some comment on this incident for your own perverse purpose.

My history on this forum speaks for itself but yours is mystery.
Remember the white glove champ... if you are not a coward.

Your immaturity has caused you not to consider other countries operating systems and you quote to all of us FAR 91, without realising none of us work under FAR91 and couldn't give a ****.

FYI, New Zealand in the 1990's realised the need for an addition the their aviation rules and introduced the Adventure tourism Avaition Reg's. I think it was Part 125??? One of the Kiwi lads could get the numbers for you if you are really keen.

The nuts and bolts of the act; are to legalise the carriage of fare paying pax for the purposes of "non- traditional" aviation tourism. This includes, but is not limited to; aerobatic flight in warbirds, pitts specials, left seat rides in mustering, venison recovery, ag work, bungy jumping out of helo's, parachuting and one really interesting idea called the RACK (which deserves a thread of its own.....)

NOBODY is endorsing the accident as the fault of the photographer and you are a fool for stating we are. Some of us are just looking at this tragedy without judgement and hoping that if we are unfortunate to make such an error that someone like yourself doesn't plaster our name over the planet in an industry that is very very small. You have judged and executed **** in the typical "Guilty until proven innocent" concept that runs prevalent on these forums.

Be assured that I would sue your arse if I was RT.

Steve76
PS: Screw you

My apologies to the moderator for rising to the bait..... I agree with the above. Lets start another thread.

Last edited by PedalStop; 11th Sep 2002 at 21:34.