PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - iPhone 4 vs Galaxy vs torch
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2011, 16:35
K_9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ASFKAP
I switched from a 'Berry' to an iPhone 3gs about nine months ago and I regretted it almost immediately. I'm stuck on an 18 month contract and am counting down the days until I can get rid of the thing. Compared to a BB Its more of a toy than a tool, you have to buy an add on or forward plan ahead if you hope to have enough power for a long day, it's a pretty little gadget but a crap phone in my opinion. I detested the battles with iTunes so much that I no longer even try to put music on the thing, I don't like the 'restricted' blue tooth functionality and in fact the number of things I dislike about it far outweigh the number of things I like about it.
Having said that, my kids think its "cool" but see my earlier comment about it being more of a toy.....
I have an ipod touch that I had before I got my Galaxy S. Dealing with itunes is a horrible headache. I don't even use the thing anymore because my Galaxy does fine as a music player (I use Winamp) and it mounts just like an external drive, meaning you can use any program you want to in order to manage the music on it. You can even just do it in Windows Explorer if you want to.