PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4000 pilots' papers under DGCA scanner
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2011, 03:28
PiTrouble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down 3 types fo Fake licence holder

the 3 type of fake licence holders could be:
1. Those with connections in high places, like husband in Senior Police ranks-IPS Officer that too Vigilance, eg. Pramjit Kaur of Indigo Air.(& of course don't forget Rahul Mahajan, s/o Late Pramod Mahajan
2. Those who saw the influential fakes thriving and PAID to join the Gang. (The payments being received by DGCA office staff who had earlier compromised with their conscience in respect of the fakes with influence)
3. Those who found their applications for conversion of foreign licences bottlenecked through demand for frivolous certficates, particularly tailored Log Books-in the name of Indian DGCA requirement, filing of so called Form CA 39 through a Flying club--this Form CA 39 is not an official DGCA form it is an illegal creation of the likes of Mr Sharan, the then Director Training and Licencing in the DGCA along with his front line assisstant Mr Bharadwaj. To top it Sharan is today, a Joint Director General in the same office--nail him and his minions.
The 3rd type of fake document submitting Pilots deserve all sympathy while the DGCA officials deserve none because they forced the Pilots to adopt illegal means.
I hope i have been able to make my point