PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Getting away from CX
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2011, 00:36
The Messiah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yeager
Me, I’m in F.H. having a wander around from time to time to see whats cooking in the kitchen of Cathay Pathetic Airways.........
In no other PPRuNe forum is there so much talk and so little action than F.H.
Yeah right what a load of crap. It’s no secret that your hand was forced to leave due to your marginal personality disorder causing you to blame everybody else for your poor performance and your lack of a life away from work. You are now a bitter and angry loner who burned his bridges and comes on here to vent and look for confirmation he’s done the right thing. I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

Saturn let our friend Yeager, aka doughnut without a hole, be a warning to you. For all of CX’s faults there are plenty of positives. On the money issue, yeah sure it isn’t everything but it’s hard to raise a family without it. Do you really want to spend your career chasing contracts around the place explaining to your kids why you can’t be at their sports carnivals etc? If you are looking for the perfect airline good luck, it doesn’t exist.

Guys are not leaving in droves at all and they never will, the reason being that compared to most of the options CX is a pretty good gig, just don’t take some of the stuff to heart. I still enjoy going flying the vast majority of the time, but every job has it’s office w#nkers, why should flying be any different? They can often make a day at work very entertaining.

Good luck with your decision.