PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2011, 19:10
dandelion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're welcome Teddy...:-)

I had lovely recruiters this time...they paid compliments, they made jokes and never felt one bit intimidated by them...so really they were great :-)

This time I knew what to expect so yes I was much more prepared than the first time...I could anticipate more or less what the final interview questions would be so I was more at ease.

So my suggestion to you is do the same...you know how it works...be yourself on the AD just as you previously were...for the final interview prepare yourself better :-)

One important suggestion, if you decide to go for this OD and at any point you would have to leave because of the waiting period, make sure that they don't keep your records, I hadn't handed out my CV or anything like that before i left so it was like i had never showed up...otherwise if you start and go home at a later stage, it means 6months of waiting!

KingofEK : as far as i know you are either trained for the A380 or for the rest of the fleet.... perhaps current crew members could tell you better.

Thank you both for your warm wishes and faith in me! I have my fingers crossed too! And i really hope i made it through this time...but no high hopes! to avoid big disappointments in case i do not make it...but let's believe for now :-) Goodluck everyone x

Last edited by dandelion; 9th Mar 2011 at 20:11.