PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2011, 17:18
dandelion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Teddy_86 waiting...

Hi Teddy_86 ...
I have also been rejected once after final interview, and know exactly how it feels to wait 1 year! the waiting is just a killer! But patience is a virtue...well i sure hope it is! :-)
I have waited a year and a half!! until i went for the 2nd OD in my country...that was 2 weeks ago :-) Made it to the final again and im waiting for an answer now (waiting again!) but what to do! That's how it is :-)

I was in your situation too! After 11 months waiting there was an open day! and i really wanted to give it another go! because i knew they wouldn't come again so soon (hence the waiting of 1 year and a half) ...I applied online for that open day because you have to write down on the online application if you had a final interview before....and i did get an invite! So I thought it was fine to go! But I went there and the first thing the recruiters asked was if there was anyone who had attended an open day before or final interview ...few people raised their hands myself included and if 6 months or 1 year hadn't passed they politely asked us to go back home and come back next time!
Well I could choose to say nothing but what if you they found out afterwards? They would probably never trust me again...and if you get the same recruiters they could easily identify you as some people mentioned already.
Well up to you of course...this was my experience :-)