PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spice jet Recruitment (2011)
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2011, 14:40
Aviator4u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some questions from spicejet exam on 4th march

1)true north east of magnetic north,it means-variation is east,variation is west,dev east,dev west-ans-variation is west
2)what indicates positive engine start up in jet engine
pressure rise,EGT rise etc etc Ans-rise in EGT
3)AWR is ______ radar workin in ____ band Ans-primary,SHF
4)standard rate turn-
3degree per second or 25degree wchever is less
3 degrees per socond or 25 degree wchever is more..not sure abt the ansr bt i think it shd be frst one.
5)time to complete 360 degree turn at rate 2-4mins..though i got confused with 6 degrees per second and marked 1 min..
6)one question on VHF range
7)some distance travelled and distance off track was given and track error was askd. i rem the ansr was 5 degrees
8)wch air is used for combustion in turbofan engine-dilution air,primary air,secondary air,etc..Ans-primary air
9)then cycle in jet engine-constant temperature,constant pressure,constant volume,all of above. Ans-contant pressure
10) true bearing frm VHF DF station to ac is-QTE,QDR,QUJ,QDM Ans-QTE
11)frequency of GS is-more than localiser,less than localiser,equal to.Ans-more than localiser
12)radio failure squawk-7600
13)GS frequency-329.3mhz
14)frequency of radio wave was given,wavelength was askd. I think answer was 50m
15)AoA durin cruise is-0,4,7,8.Ans-0 degrees.
16)then one question on advantage of turbofan engine
17)what is mushing error-due to diff postn of TX and RX
18)if you are to the left and above Glidepath,the needles would be-right and below
18)DME can be used by-100ac locked to it
19)what happens to GS in no wind conditions while cruisin at constant power for sometime-Ans.Increases
20)climbin at constant CAS,mach no-Ans.Increases
21)something related to bank angle.dont remember the exact question but answer was increase TAS.
22)area of precipitation is shown in-red,green,blue,no color. Ans-red
23)sequence of markers-Ans.outer blue,middle amber,inner green
24)CAS at 10000 was given,TAS at 20k and 30k was asked
25)category 3 airspeeds during approach-121-140knots
I ll post rest when i remember. It was an easy nut to crack. It could be read on the faces of people coming out as they were brighter than those who came out of Jet airways written..
PS-forgive me for my typos. Really tired at this point of time.