PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR management tour bases
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 23:52
Damianik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dannyalliga,

Did i claim to be chuck yeger or even to be a good pilot? i claimed to know what means being unemployed, kicked out, redundant etc etc and being 4 months here, 4 months there.

Read my posts correctly, before judging.

And i was not only a cabin crew in Alitalia, i was a cadet pilot, flew mail and people in Alitalia for my CPL training with them (same as LH, on the PA42) and then i was offered a cabin crew position while i awaited 3 years for Alitalia to recover, then offered a job on EMB145 for Alitalia and again stopped due to AF proposal of takeover and associated doubts about future of the company...Then spent 3 years in Ryanair after taking again all my ATPL to be able to convert it to JAA (not 500 hours yet so the frozen icao one would have expired at conversion) , after that i left for Netjets before the crisis and i am still employed by netjets in part time (2.5 years now in netjets and last of seniority, so hopeless) during the part time i went to the other companies i named, and it was 5 months in Air Italy by the way:-)

So if you wanna discuss about aviation job market and the crisis, u found the right guy.

I stand where i was before, i see no point in your post. If i come back i go to Kounas, 5-3 and get upgraded because of my 3750 hours, not because of any other reason. If anybody else is ready to upgrade right now and have the hours and they go to kaunas instead of resigning to go to Emirates or BA then RYR will need NOT to hire anybody else. If instead they need, the best choice is a FO with Hours and maybe someone that knows something more about the company and 25 min turn arounds. I left for a reason, the reason is not there anymore, i would come back, because Turkish is not so greener.