PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spice jet Recruitment (2011)
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 21:43
Fly Zone TRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@thearsenal so how exactly did your friends get through? Any idea? As in what material did they study to get through and all?

And well as far as indigo goes, there does seem to be some high level scam going on. However, it cannot be completelyy denieed that 1 or 2 odd ppl may have got in by sheer talent and merit. But yes d scam part is not all myth.

As for spice, well i don't know if it's a sham or not but it sure seemed disorganised.
They had it in some way out place that took hours & hours to reach. Took us in at 9.30am but kept us wating till afternoon. We had to wait 3 hrs for that 1 hr paper. No transparent roll nos. & 2 alloted serial nos. And despite alloted rooms everyone was sent to d upper stories until no room was left & others were eventually made to sit in their rooms. Even the timing and the marking methods of d paper were inconsistent.
A room assigned for 24 ppl to sit just had 12 benches and even though spice staffers were there, those who were invigilating the exam were some help hands or clerks from the venue itself and not from spice as i later found out. & so those guys didn't seem to have anyy idea about what they should be doing
e.g. From what I heard, in some room, A guy heard talking AFTER d exam was over was ticked off, marked and his name was noted. On the other hand in d same room some guy was allowed to take his notebook out and make notes of the ques paper by d so-called invigilator. This wasnt stopped until a spice official saw this and stopped it.