PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 12:57
marco888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, it was directed to yo. Thanks for your prompt reply. By saying that there were numbers divisible by an obvious, you mean?, not any bigger than? aprox...,How are you doing with stage 2?. I wish you luck, hope it goes ok.
At the moment I'm still waiting to do stage 1 in June but I previously got to stage 3. I can't give a definitive answer on what multiples to expect but I'd be very surprised to see something as difficult as the example you have given.

I have been invited to Stage 1, but it isn't until MAY!!! What is up with that? Only Prestwick, are they no longer doing it down south? Oh well i guess you have to wait for the things you really want!

Seb
There is more demand for places in the south; so you usually have to wait a little longer.

I managed to get a date for stage 1 for 17 June last week. I imagine all the places had been taken up by the time you had been invited to take stage 1. Only the 17th and 24th June were available at the time.

I have just completed the online test...should I have gotten confirmation (either by email or on the site) that it is completed? I just got redirected to the NATS home page...
When you complete the test I don't think you get a confirmation email. The same happened to me last week and I had an invite to stage 1 the following day. At first I was a little worried because there was no indication that I'd completed the test. If you are worried about anything then just send them an email.