PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Changes at Marham and Lossie
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 08:27
John Blakeley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marham Vs Lossie

From today's MOD Contracts Bulletin - the future or a case of left and right hand - or perhaps its Leuchars vs Lossie?

Date: 08-MAR-11
Title: GB-RAF LOSSIEMOUTH: CONSTRUCTION WORK FOR MILITARY BUILDINGS AND INSTALLATIONS.

Type of document: Contract Notice

GB-RAF Lossiemouth: Construction work for military buildings and installations.

Section I: Contracting Authority

Title: GB-RAF Lossiemouth: Construction work for military buildings and installations.
I.1)Name, Addresses And Contact Point(s)

Defence Estates, DE
Estate Management Scotland, Building 1057, , RAF Lossiemouth, IV31 6SD, United Kingdom

I.2)Type Of Purchasing Body
Contracting authority

Section II: Object Of The Contract
II.1)Description
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority/entity: Provision of Air Traffic Control (ATC) Tower - RAF Lossiemouth
II.1.2)Short description of the contract or purchase:
Construction work for military buildings and installations. Design and construction project for delivery of a new Air Traffic Control (ATC) Tower, with supporting office accommodation facilities for ATC, Ground Radio Section, Engineering and Meteorological teams, their equipments and a ground floor vehicle parking / equipment workshop for MoD Ground Support staff. The works include all associated internal and external infrastructure, with the exception of MoD IT / communications installation. In addition, the existing ATC Tower building is to be demolished. The timing of these demolition works will be approximately 4-months following completion / handover of the new ATC Tower and accommodation facility.

JB