PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spice jet Recruitment (2011)
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2011, 06:57
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

i had appeared for one of the indigo-cae exams and i was completely shocked the way results were announced, firstly they charged 375$ and the venue they had booked was a basement of some service center bldg, unlike the call letter which stated the address of a hotel, which i agree was 50 mts from the venue, exam timings were 10am to 12pm and they asked the candidates to come back at venue by 7pm for the results, which when we all reached were shocked to see that the clerk of that bldg. was standing with a blank sheet of paper with 4 names written on it declaring them as pass rest all failed 4 out of 73 and there was nobody from the management except the clerk so guys ...i really don't know what to say....just be careful as after seeing this i regret paying 375$...i hope even spice jet is not playing the same game...
Oh really ?

You just exaggerated the whole scene. I am ashamed you criticize CAE all the way. Your numbers are way over the top. Will not go into details, and secondly nothing like that had ever happened with the clerk and the names, unless you are mentioning Captain U as the clerk. Results were supposed to be out at 6pm, but Captain even said you guys can go home and they would email you the results. We all insisted till the end to be there, grateful they release the results, but it was up to us to stay or to not stay because he realized it was getting late. So give due credit to the man.

Now you all know what you were getting into. Prepare hard next time and then pay 375 USD. I am sure if you would have got through, you would have not criticized openly about the shams.

Just because you did not clear including me, please do not go all hell bent loose on criticizing an organization.

To all,

CAE tests you on your understanding of flight like human performance, flight performance. It wants to see you understand the material in and out. Prepare well and go.

Good Luck