PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My predicament.
Thread: My predicament.
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2011, 20:41
castrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G''day Tom, glad to see you got some sensible replies. As Xcel says the networking stops when your out of the loop, this is entirely true. In fact in some cases the only networking that remains are the thoughts and opinions that are transmitted courtesy of your former CP. I left my last ride on similar terms and left behind a legacy that was out of my control. The end result is some folk now view me to be someone who I'm not which has had a significant impact on my abilty to return to what I have worked for and dreamt about my entire life. I have more than double your hours and can't get a gig cleaning the skid marks of the touch-down markers. The mistake I made was my absence from the people who carry-on. Mate, like you I'm sincere and hardworking, have two trades and two associate diploma's and can offer something unique to the people I aspire to work for which is just a S/E GA gig....cant seem to get through though???? So big fella you should get back to the airfield and do your business while working anywhere you can to finance your recency.
Remain focused, positive and friendly and you'll be right....