PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 7th Mar 2011, 16:39
El-capitane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Application

To apply for the program, go to the Kenya Airways website, enter the careers portal, then click on the new jobs on the left side of your screen.......you will however have to open an account with them [do not lose your password]. In the new jobs you will see the ab-initio pilot training vacancy and start the application.
During the application process you will notice that the ID number keeps disappearing, do not panic, it happens to everyone just update it.In the place for academic qualifications click on other, then certificate, then KCSE. enter the corresponding grades as applicable and submit your application.
Most of the other details are in this very thread! Success in your undertakings!

If I was in primary school this would have been my composition............
My heart was beating DEK,DEK, under my countable ribs, reminiscent of the West African Tom-Tom drums. My knees seem to melt into a jelly, wobbling under the weight of my torso. I was shaking, shaking like the leaves of a eucalyptus tree in a stormy night.I kept counting my fingers as if I wasn't sure they were ten.......................[It was usually at this point that someone was kidnapped]