PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spice jet Recruitment (2011)
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2011, 14:26
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All the time there will be pilots in this forum that will say influence.

If you sat on your lazy a** and never called airlines, and some people do, then that person is said to have "Influence". Really?

Then lets agree with you - YES, I went to the doorstep of the airline HQ and forwarded my resume in Hand, asked and went again and again (Persistent) so that they know i am interested, that would be called Personal Influence.

Some Random bunch of people, just because you fools wait for something to show up on website, you will not initiate. In fact you demoralize all the GENUINE Pilots on this forum by Making them think that All the way from Scratch to End is Governed by Influence.

Well, I do not have influence, but by "those" who say, Oh well they got in through Influence because THEY were called for written by influence, you leave all the sincere guys who believe they can too write the exam by application methods and not influence BY pushing them to the end of the cliff by saying "Influence" as if there was no other way of getting in except Influence.

For your kind information people - Jet Airways hired TCS - No Influence till the stage check.

Spice Jet - Whomever went to the HQ and submitted their resume "Chennai or Mumbai or Delhi" were called. I did so. I had zero influence.

So enjoy saying Influence like 10 thousand times, because I got in through Influence - what kind of Influence - haha - I went to HQ and met them - it would be called personal interactions Influence.