PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2011, 12:37
lapinepas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@GreenPilots

you r asking what else do you want?

to be honest, not much...I signed a contract, and I like that contract to be bonding, it's that simple.

Instead the company does whathever they see fit, the italians pilots have a very accomodating attitude towards this kind of matters and, in the end I am already loosing money if I take seriously what is written in my labor contract.

Point is, when i was working as a FI I was earning much more. I was treated much better and, in the end my attitude was much more collaborative.

Here I just fell like a second class citizen that earns less then half of the lh pilots!!!

I mean, I have no knowledge of italian labor laws but, if I show you my contract and my payslip you see right away there is something very wrong.

I am considering to break my stupid bond (35K by the way, for 5 years), because I can't put up with this **** anymore.

It's very sad the way my italians collegues accept all this. And I am sure they could actually do something to change the status quo. You want to hear something really funny? when you fly internationally the pay you the national perdiem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(it's cheaper for them)

Bjour
Lapinepas