PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 6th Mar 2011, 16:05
flyforwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went to MSD OFFICE

Hi everyone...

i called on that number (given on the website) and went to meet the guy over there..its right, the guy over there is Siddharth Kasana.He claims to have hours on 737 aircraft.

After reading all the posts and the conversation with him,i think that this prog. is not fake.I read the contract which we would be signing.It would be on stamp paper of 100rs.

Its true that we are spending 25 L and getting only 2000USD a month.I really appreciate what dragon fly has told us about lion air.I think he is working for the same company or have worked..The stories he is telling is what no one out side of lion air can know and these stories were not found anywhere on the internet..

What my concern is that if we spend 25L do we get what we are told for.I don't care what Kush Bhaisn or Mr. Kasana is getting out of the whole deal..
Today i know so many of us will be ready to pay 30-35 lacs for jet airways as we are sure we will get what we are paying for.

MSD guy also gave me an option of getting type rating on my own..He said but you need to do base and fam flight on your own..in that case he claimed he will send me without charging me anything..

I have been applying to CAE and Eagle jet from a long time..CAE : i never got any reply...Eagle jet ask too much money and gives no salary/appt too..

I searched website of lion air in and out and never found any thing about CAE/Eaglejet/Msd on their website.I dont know if they really post pilot hiring agencies on thier TICKET SELLING website...

I will be going to their mahipalpur office by Tuesday again..I need to study the contract with someone who has legal knowldge..

Lets try to get some useful info about msd aviation rather than info about kb or ks...

Any idea when is jet result coming out?????????

did anyone apply for spicjet??any response back on exam dates???