PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2011, 13:45
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which doesn't change the fact that BASSA has had a far wider reaching influence on the operation, tends to start from the standpoint of saying "no" rather than "yes" and rarely proposes smarter ways of working which actually help crew make the service better for passengers, and, indirectly, better for those delivering it.
But not at LGW and certainly not on the LCY-JFK route. As I have already said, more than once, the Union became irrelevant in the planning of this route thanks to their refusal to negotiate for reasons I have already mentioned.

But regardless of all that, once again, it was BA that dropped the a la carte dining idea. Unite had nothing to do with it and merely reported the results of the trials to it's members. Why can you not accept that VintageKrug? Is it so hard to admit that maybe you shouldn't have included that link? I'm no BASSA supporter as I think most know but at the same time, I refuse to try to make the facts fit my theories when, in this case, they plainly don't!

Last edited by jetset lady; 6th Mar 2011 at 14:07. Reason: Thought the better of it....