PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life at Emirates
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2011, 13:26
MosEisley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So "Harry the Cod" is your real name then? OK Mr. The Cod, wether you choose contempt, disdain, or apathy makes no difference to me because you are a non entity in this discussion. You want to put your head in this sand and tell yourself you are happy with the way things are, be my guest. But why bark at those of us who refuse to delude ourselves? If you simply sit back and take whatever comes then do so and stop trying to be the rose colored glasses. Tell me this, what good does it do you to silver line the reality of working at EK to people who don't even work here? I know your type, I've had plenty of discussions with guys who don't want to question authority or "cause problems." You've got it all figured out and us young whipper snappers should learn our place and return to the bench and just keep rowing. You may have found some peace with that choice (and a strange sense of superiority) but why come after those of us who won't be content with the hypocrisy and lies? Ultimately you would benefit from enough discontent so why try to stifle it? The fact is, I'm not that young anymore and I do know our place. That's why I'm pissed. So I'll continue to exhibit the same contempt for you and your ilk as long as you deserve it.

One last thing "Harry," cowardice and anonymity are issues I'd love to discuss with you over coffee sometime if I didn't think you'd happily turn me over to TCAS for an extra ration of gruel.