PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2011, 12:29
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Thanks Mrpony,

I understand what you are saying and I do understand why the company is doing what it is doing with Mixed Fleet but all I was saying is that it COULD have been done in a better and more conciliatory way, than it has been.

Even though I do understand, why what has happened, has happened, it does affect me when I see a Mixed Fleet crew wearing the hats and I don't expect any of you to understand why because it is purely an emotional feeling from someone who has always been a loyal and dedicated employee. It makes me feel unvalued and unwanted by an employer that I have worked for for 22 years. I know that they probably do value me but it is just the effect it has on me and I don't know how to explain it to you because I don't think it would be easy for you to understand, unless you were in my shoes. I don't even blame BA as I feel Bassa have blindly led us all down this path.

As for the Club World service, there are many, many good CSDs on Worldwide and now CSMs on Mixed Fleet and I am sure that they do feed back to the company how they feel about the service, remember I am on E/F. I am sure that improvements will be made, in time. BA's a huge juggernaut and it takes time and money to alter things but our new head of department is very into customer service and I expect big changes are just around the corner.

I do feel the tide is changing and I hear daily crew telling me they are going to leave Bassa as they have lost faith in what they say anymore but ,YES, there is still a core group that still 'Keep the faith' but they are daily becoming more irrelevant.

Thank you for your support though.

These are my own views and I don't speak for BA

Last edited by Betty girl; 5th Mar 2011 at 12:40.