PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2011, 11:46
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"mob??". Quite an overstatement...much as Betty Girl's reference to people here smearing "all" cabin crew. That simply is not the case in general.

As for this statement:

My view is my view and as I actually, WORK for BA and am actually a cabin crew member, my view is actually more valid than yours.
This is a forum for self loading freight but we are not simple-minded individuals. Validity does not come from mere employment, it comes with reason and insight. Crew can for the most part provide insight to SLF, but as we have seen for the length of this dispute they do not always provide reason.

As for the continuous jabs at Mixed Fleet and the customer reviews of their experience...its starting to look a bit childish. If Mixed Fleet fail to provide a servicable product I'm sure that we will all experience or hear of those failures however I'm not going to feel guilty or anti-legacy crew simply because for the time being all reports that I have received seem to be of a very positive nature.

The legacy crews should be able to stand on their own service and say "Watch us set the high standards youngsters and try to catch up"...Hopefully the end result of this dispute will allow more of that attitude to prevail.