PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Junior BA 737 roster Gatwick & A320 roster Heathrow
Old 5th Mar 2011, 11:38
Damianik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Title is wrong, BA737 is only Gatwick :-)

That is great but,
i had various experiences before, legacy , low cost (RYR) and then Fractional then another legacy. And i found the 5/4 roster at ryanair being quite good on paper but when i asked somebody to publish his own or a similar its because i wanna see how many minimum rest, how many sectors, how many hours, how many early departure lates shifts are and so and so.
In the BA case, which i assume is similar to my early years legacy carrier experience, i wish to know how a random roster looks like, check in at 6am, finish at what? 6pm or 4pm or 2pm most commonly? and the days off are lates into earlies so its actually a short day off, or usually singles are there during a change between early shift and late shift. I wish also to know the grouping of days off, if it is common to have singles, and how often you can hope for a 3 or a 4 days off. Those are the things that make life for pilots bearable, because working weekend and early is part of the deal since i started 12 years ago.
Anyone?
Thanks