PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life at Emirates
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2011, 10:03
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MosEisely

I can do nothing about my contract. Neither can you or the other 2600 pilots that are here. If the Company chooses to change it, I either accept it for what it is or leave. It really is that simple.

If you can be bothered to read and understand my previous posts, you should have grasped by now that I don't like everything about our T&C's. I am, however, intelligent enough to realise that despite that fact, overall we are much better off than many out there. I can't be unique. The majority of EK pilots must feel the same or else they'd have left too. They may not be entirely happy but our resignation rate, for what it's worth, is far lower than people like yourself would have us believe. Trying to drag the majority of us down with your constant negative and personal vitriolic attacks only demonstrates the same bullying behaviour that you acuse our employer of enforcing.

To have the audacity to call me a coward when you hide behind the anonymity that forums such as this provides, actually makes you the disgrace to our profession, not me. When you have the decency and maturity to hold an adult debate, then I will make the time to respond.

Until then, I will treat you with the contempt your post deserves.

Harry