PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 5th Mar 2011, 04:40
DragonFly-ing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niksmathew24 :
CAE does it only for EU nationals and not for Indians. The Indian biz is looked after by a pilot from 9W who claims to have lots of hours on the 737. As far as the job guarantee is concerned, there is a job confirmation and you sign the contract with Lion Air for 3 yrs.
As I believe, this Kush B (name stated above) did arrive in Lion with a P2F scheme himself. I believe it's CAE since they live in the housing provided for CAE guys. Here in Indonesia there is already some wild stories about this chap. Even in the flag carrier GA there is talk about this guy. I just hope nobody let's himself get ripped off, since rumors are he is the contact person in all this and the company set up in Delhi is actually his old hometown.

I hope he is doing a good deal for himself, as maybe his flying career will end if someone kicks his ass too hard if they find out he is ripping off his fellow Indian friends who seek a job.

disgusting to see the package like this. i mean : '6 months notice for terminating the contract'? Then you can never apply for a job in between, because of you tell the new company 'sorry, i am applying now, but you need to wait 6 months until I come available' ... and that's only after the 3 years you must spend in Lion... who has a pretty disputable management themselfs.

Good luck......