PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2011, 22:25
Mari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Isabel,

the requirement is written down. Black and white.

I repeat: black and white. An office girl only sees what's written. Black and white. (There is no need to post about it on a forum. There WILL BE a problem as you already know.)

You will be asked to repeat the test for sure. Pull yourself together.

(Photoshop??? Doctor who knows you??? Fake it!! AND GET BETTER. Did you send it already? You know what, just fake it for the second time. Nobody cares. Make it look real. You are a clever girl. No worries.)

I might be a cold, cruel and horrible woman but these problems are so unreal for me. I've been flying for 6 years, smoked and drank a lot. I didn't get my period when I joined as I worked so-so much and lifted heavy weights before: still my results were perfect. (Unbelievable!) I just had a blood test: all acceptable, all perfect. Everything. (Unbelievable!!! Considering the flying hours I did the last couple of months and the amount of alcohol I had taken...)

What do you, guys do and eat??? Seriously...

What I can say here (and I hope my manager doesn't read this...) fake your results. Scan them. Tests are not that strict in Dubai. It will be just a urine test for drugs and pregnancy. That's all. Not a big a deal. (Well, not a big deal but some people fail: who are actually pregnant or took drugs recently. Or have HIV. Yes, there is a blood test for that.)

Make it good for the second time. Otherwise you will be rejected and it will be the End of the Road for you and join the ppruners who for example have just a little tiny heart problem and got rejected. (Really? What a surprise!)

Your results need to be immaculate. And that's the end of this discussion.

Cover letter.

Not required.

Who cares about cover leeters?????

Don't even bother to write one...

What you need is a short, stuctured cv. One page. CUSTOMER SERVICE BACKGROUND. That's what they look at. Working abroad and other languages: that's what they love.

Not rocket science: the homepage says it all. Take your time and look at it. Couple of times.

Last edited by Mari; 4th Mar 2011 at 22:57.