PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2011, 15:17
SadPole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatherBeFlying

I would also have sued the estate of the chartering passenger.
Much worse situation with the Polish Airforce crash. The pilot of a chartered jet never was and never could have been exposed to the kind of pressure the Tu crew was subjected to by retarded politicians and general goons in uniform appointed by those politicians.

Worst that could happen in case the pilot of the chartered jet telling the customer to bug off was the charter company loosing a customer. In the case of the Polish airforce, the pilots who refused the same retarded politician's stupid orders had their career and lives destroyed and totally inexperienced crew took their place. The crash happened because there were absolutely no mechanisms that would protect the pilots of the government planes from being pushed around that way – quite contrary – the mechanisms seem to protect the politicians no matter how many people they kill. This is the biggest problem for me as a Pole.

While I understand westerners who do not want to be involved in this (why should they?), Poles do have to address this issue because if we don't the problems will escalate.

We already have the idiots who caused the crash being painted as some sort of heros, dying on the job by the hand of "evil Russkies" and such – even at this forum. Fortunately, finally all the real evidence is leaking out.