PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 4th Mar 2011, 11:12
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This sounds very fishy.... be careful guys. I know Lionair is hiring from CAE and Eaglejet only.. NO ONE else.

I think this facebook advertisement is false. I think someone is taking advantage of pilots who are desperate for jobs. Desperate people are prime targets for conmen.

I expect the mention PERSON (KB) is trying to get some money out of this. I expect he friendly with management and trying his charms to bring in pilots to earn some cash..too much cocky is not good in aviation.. i like to know what he has done to be hated so much by his friends....

Guys Pls.. dont be used by cra*(y agencies. I have been a desperate pilot too.. for many years..I learnt there are many cra*&y agencies, all looking to line there pockets with your money.... try Eaglejet or CAE aleast.. they have a proven contract with lionair. But at the end of the day, all agencies are there to make a profit...it business.

Good hunting...