PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 14:52
Dawdler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Betty Girl

It has been said by CC on many occasions "Don't tar us all with the same brush" when you say:
Anyway, only a few posts ago some of you were saying that you WANTED to be served by the younger crew, obviously the LESS senior you are the more likely you are to be young!! So you should be happy! No!!Or is it just that some of you will never be happy!!! Just joking!!
You are very near doing that to your passengers. I am sure I am in the majority when I say that I don't care what gender/age/sexual persuasion (or any other description you care to insert) the cabin crew are providing I get courteous and efficient service. In return I will treat them in a polite and respectful manner.

Just to illustrate that not all complaints are about BA. I recently had the misfortune to suffer poor service during two of another airline's flights.In the first instance, I complained to the crew member concerned, then later to the senior CC member (who giggled when I complained to her). I wonder if she will still be giggling when her line manager takes it up with her. If BA had served that route I would have flown with them.