PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2011, 01:55
NicKM91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lesnak, don't forget J.P from ADFA afterburn as well

I do agree that going out and getting smashed is a bad idea, however the course Lesnak and I were on relished the opportunity to chat with some tremendously experienced aviators from WWII up until present. That said every weekend is not the 60th annual flyers reunion!

I felt that doing something with the FSP and BFTS course people on that middle weekend didn't hinder me or my course mates at all, however, none of us drunk all that much and we were back well before mid-night. We all came back feeling like we knew each other a bit better seeing people outside of the FSP environment, and really built on our already positive group dynamic which much like BlackBird, was commented on during our board activities.

Sitting by the pool in the late afternoon light discussing the past weeks flying while Squadron Leader Tony Blair put on an aerobatic display wasn't half bad either.

I don't want to give the wrong impression though. Work hard, the course certainly demands it! Take a few hours over the space of the fortnight to console your thoughts and rest your mind would be my advice.

Last edited by NicKM91; 3rd Mar 2011 at 02:08.